• 2-bedroom with living room, 1 other small room, attached kitchen, 2.5 bathrooms, balcony
• 1,510 square feet / 140 square meters
• Puerto Madero, near the corner of Aimé Paine & Azucena Villaflor
Terms & Conditions:
• Rates and availability are subject to confirmation.
• We can often be very flexible with check-in and check-out times. However, unless we've confirmed otherwise, the tenant should expect to check in no sooner than 2 PM, and to check out no later than 10 AM.
• Due to increased holiday-season demand, a surcharge is added to the rental price for any stay under 40 nights that overlaps Dec. 23 - Jan. 3. The surcharge is 30% for any such stay of 1 to 10 nights, 20% for 11 to 20 nights, and 10% for 21 to 39 nights.
• Accepted means of payment are: cash (US dollars or Argentine pesos), bank transfer (SWIFT), and PayPal. Using PayPal, payments can easily be made with MasterCard, Visa, or American Express, but additional fees may apply. Please inquire for details.
• For stays of all lengths, security deposit is equal to 50% of the monthly rate.
• For stays of 3 months or less, full balance is due upon check-in.
• Unless otherwise indicated on this page, all utilities (gas, electric, water, cable, etc.) and all taxes are included in the rates shown here.
• The security deposit is fully refundable to the tenant upon check-out, less any damages to the property that exceed the usual wear and tear. Once we receive a security deposit, the reservation is confirmed, and we turn away bookings from other interested tenants for the reserved dates. Because of this, security deposits are completely nonrefundable upon cancellation. However, any prepayments of the rent itself are fully refundable upon any cancellation made at least 48 hours prior to check-in.
- Outdoor Space
- Cable TV
- Sound System
- Washing Machine
- Bath Amenities
- Doorman 24/24
Rates in USD
|Low season 15 Apr - 19 Dec||upon request||US$ 1,320||US$ 3,700|
*Prices to be consider on the currency given. Rates in other currencies are indicative and updated everyday at the exchange rate of the day.