Private residence perched at the edge of the rainforest on a small cliff above the Pacific Ocean on Playa Bonita.
Inspired by the Panama Canal, with clean modern lines and a cozy home feel, one of the most eye catching elements is the dramatic high ceilings, which in the main hall stand at almost 50 feet and at 18 feet throughout the rest of the house. These soaring ceilings maintain a feeling of openness and freshness.
The Master suite offers over 1,500 sq. feet of indoor space, two terraces and a private plunge pool. The master bathroom, which includes an indoor garden, has been designed as a Temple of Water, with the main shower taking a starring role in the middle of the room.
The house offers five guest rooms, all with en-suite facilities. Every room has an unique architectural design, ranging from open ceiling showers, to bathtubs in the middle of the room, to custom-made furniture.
Located just 20 minutes from downtown Panama City and 45 minutes from Panama City´s Tocumen International Airport (PTY) for commercial airlines and 5 minutes from Panama Pacifico International airport (BLB) for private jets.
• 25,000 of Square Footage
• A spectacular Dining Room and show Kitchen
• A Den/lounge area which contains a display wall that hosts a collection of world treasures and a bar.
• A 1,500 sq ft Master Suite with private plunge pool
• 5 Guest Rooms each with private bathroom
• A Library, with an oversized opium bed for a relaxing read that doubles as an additional guest room.
• Swimming Pool – with an infinity edge over-looking the Pacific Ocean and of semi- Olympic length (25 meters). It also provides two shallow parts, ideal for lounging in just a few inches of water and a large Jacuzzi.
• Rancho – A traditional Panamanian pool side Palapa, used for BBQs, casual dining and relaxing.
• Comes fully staffed to satisfy every requirement of the guests.